Thursday, April 10, 2008

lauren's stuff


For my story I went to Curves gym in Dewitt. The story went really well overall. I followed the "diamond format" and found one person to make the story more interesting. Although she didn't illustrate the trend I was discussing, she went against the trend which worked well. I liked the diamond format of the piece, but the one thing I would have done differently was my use of nat sound. I had only a few seconds of nat sound at the very beginning of the piece, and it didn't even really help identify that we were at a gym. I could have been much more creative with the use of nat sound and the different types of sounds I got. I could have gotten the sounds of machines working, etc. Even though the piece was interesting because it focused on one person and then branched out to local trends, more nat sound could have helped set the scene a little more.

curvesfinalmixdown...

No comments: